The Aston Martin show stand at the 1927 London Olympia Motor Show. This was the first motor show after Renwick and Bertelli Ltd. had joined Aston Martin Motors Ltd. at Feltham, on the edge of the Hanworth Air Park. The new Aston Martin was ready for the show and two/three of the new cars can be seen on display. These are chassis 1001, registration MP 504, a 4 door saloon (seen on the right) and chassis 1002 (MP 495), a 4 door tourer, on the left. At the back of the stand is a mocked up car for display purposes only.