The Club Magazine was first published in the Summer of 1948, shortly after the Club was reconvened post-war.
During the decade 1970-79 the magazine was published quarterly from Spring 1977. We have better but still limited stock for issues from this decade. If the issue is displayed here, we have some. These magazines are getting rarer and are to be treasured!