ASTON 19 was published in December 2017.
This issue is the first to be edited by Stephen Wakefield.
The front cover is the works Lola T70 Aston Martin on the Karussell at the Nurburgring in May 1967, its first competitive outing.
In Issue 19:
- The Pride and the Pain: 1967 Lola T70 MK111
- The Best Job in the World - Nicholas Mee's insider's guide to selling Aston Martins in the 1970's and 80's
- Captain of Industry - Family life with Sir David Brown
- The Turbo-charged Aston Martin V12
- Vantage Points - early testing V8 Vantages
- John Tate: Aston Martin aficionado, Spitfire pilot, business man and filmaker
- Aston Martin Tickford - a brief history
- Christianne Ireland: My father, his Astons, Carly Simon and Abba
- Noel Cunningham-Reid - former works driver
- Lives rememberd: Jean Salmon
- As seen in the Barn: DB7 prototype
- Every picture tells a story
- John Horsman - from Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato at Spa to DP214 at Montlhery
- Aston Martin design project 193 - The Prototype DBMK III
- Salmons Tickford Historic Buildings
- Tom Meyer - 1950's Gentleman Racer
- The Mighty Muncher - Robin Hamilton's giant-killing V8 - a veteran of Le Mans
- What Aston Martin did this year... highlights from the factory